Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 2 - feeling obligated to ego, even when I've in fact walked through a point and supported myself

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed mysef to walk through a point, and then when being completely aware, stable enough, and breathing well enough and knowing the direction once I have walked through an extent of a a point, I have this little side effect of second guessing myself, as if what I used t accept and allow should still be who I am, even though I am clearly standing within this point and continueing therefor, within this I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create the expectation of my own ego, and thus within this dwell on past points, and not letting go of the point, of everything attached to that point,that I did walk through, that I did stand up in, and simply continueing n the next point within my existence, as fully here with that next point.

 When find myself in the position of self judgement, of second guessing myself for the benifit of doubting myself to buy in t the point rather than being confident within that moment as taking n each breath, each st practically - I stop, I breath, and I see what's here, let go of the past, and breath through the experiences and reactions that require holding off momentarily, and working with what is next n daily participation/current schedule participation, and within this, letting go ofthe point through focusing on what's here as myself, equa to myself, and thus building that foundation of self trust, self commitment, and confident integrity as physical, as life participation.

 Within this i commit myself thus breath through the points of possession, and follow the steps of hysical participatin, of labor, of walking, of lays down, breathing being here,untill I am here, stable as self, and then, continue with each point, point by point, ste by step. Fucking simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment