Monday, November 11, 2013

Day one - my journey to practical living process.

Within this blog, I will be applying self forgiveness and self corrective statements in regards to my relationship with my very process.

 I will be focusing on how I create the fundamental polarity points which I use to impede myself from effective application and consistency within my process, which will support myself to adapting to new dimensions of myself more effectively without throwing off course with emotions, and even if in such cases, not opening up new excuses in relationship to the very pattern that I give myself reason to not continue with self directive application/resistance, and will be reaching the points of self judgement, self victimization, self sabotaging, self loathing, etc. which i find to attach while writing, or breathing, generally relating to process, and breaking down all emotional layers that I accept and have accepted myself to accumulate within my ability to walk process, and therefor leveling out where I am within whatever aspect or extent of myself within this process, and thus giving myself better clarity in relationship to when confused in where and how to effectively take the next step, and thus diminishing limitations that I relate to the current emotional pattern to my self directive application, and generally becoming and building myself as more tolerable and effective to adapting and changing myself with consistent willingness, regardless of the extent or aspect of the dimension within myself that Im facing.

 SfS/SCS soon to follow..

No comments:

Post a Comment